Successful candidates will become part of the Marie Curie Initial Training Network „PURESAFE“, funded under the European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme Marie Curie Actions. Detailed information about the two research projects can be found under the following links:
- Applicants must have the equivalent of a master's degree in technology with major in mechatronics or a master's degree in physics.
- Excellent English skills
- Applicants must fulfill at the time of recruitment following conditions:
- The ESR must not have a doctoral degree,
- The ESR must have less than 4 years of full-time research experience,
- The ESR must have not carried out their main activity in Germany for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of your university certificates / diplomas, a statement of research interest and a list of publications, if any) to
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jürgen Adamy, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Institut für Automatisierungstechnik, FG Regelungstheorie und Robotik, Landgraf-Georg Str. 4, 64283 Darmstadt
or by e-mail to email@example.com