Research papers, dissertations, and Bachelor's/Master's thesis papers
Are you looking for an interesting topic for your research paper or dissertation?
Research papers and dissertations are assigned in the following areas:
- Cooperative Robotics (R. Acuna)
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (J. Schwehr)
- Nichtlineare Regelung in Theorie und Anwendung (S. Bernhard)
- Computer Vision and Digital Mapping (B. Flade)
- Mobile Robots (Z. Li)
- Driver Assistance Systems (S. Luthardt)
- Predictive Driver Assistance (T. Puphal)
- Railway Localization (H. Winter)
- HF-Controls for Beam Loading in Synchrotrons (D. Mihailescu-Stoica)
- Robotics (N. Schweizer)
- Game Theory (T. Tatarenko)
- Image processing and Control Technology (V. Willert)
- Secure Train Localization (H. Winter)
If you're interested in a project we recommend that you contact the appropriate person directly.
Dr. Volker Willert is available to answer general questions on the process of writing a research paper, dissertation, or Bachelor's and Master's thesis paper in Control Theory and Robotics, and to advise on external projects.
For your Bachelor's thesis paper the minimum number of pages required to pass is 60, for you Master's thesis paper we demand 80 pages.